The madKanners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need other photographers to help with my logo for my business.

Go down

I need other photographers to help with my logo for my business. Empty I need other photographers to help with my logo for my business.

Post  martin2020 Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:09 pm

If you have not heard of logomyway.com, then please visit. This site is awesome. For only 200.00 dollars you can have thousands of graphic design artist design a logo for your business. It is a contest for them, they compete against each other and the winner receives the money. I have started a design my log contest and would like fellow photogs to rank the entries to help me narrow them down to a winner. I know this thread might sound like it belongs in the graphic design thread, but I am looking for feedback from photographers and not designers. I can log on anytime and see which designs are receiving the most stars. I know ultimately it is my decision, but feedback will help me. More entries are being entered every hour so please revisit for more options, the contest ends in 3 days.
Web Design Agency|Web Design London

martin2020

Back to top Go down