The madKanners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I take legal step against builder?

Go down

How can I take legal step against builder?  Empty How can I take legal step against builder?

Post  martin2020 Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:46 am

Hi,
I have payed a builder in bhubaneswar, orissa 19 lakhs for registering a land. As I was paying in cheque the bulider told me that i have to pay all the money 2 days prior to registration and after the cheque clears they will register the land. So I payed them and now they have started playing with me. Now they are saying that there is some internal problem with the land that I was about to buy and they are showing me another land to buy which I didn't like at all. I canceled the deal but they are not ready to return me my money. I have all the receipts and transaction proofs and the builder is Citicon Engineers Ltd which is a renowned company. Its been one month and everyday I go to their office to beg for my money. But every time they are telling new excuses like the money we have spent and if we will return then you wont get all your money.we will deduct some amount..

Company Formation|Company Registration

martin2020

Back to top Go down