The madKanners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Submitting a Site for Reconsideration

Go down

Submitting a Site for Reconsideration  Empty Submitting a Site for Reconsideration

Post  martin2020 Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:38 pm

So, I had to submit one of my sites for reconsideration today. And, it wasn't because I actually did something wrong myself, but I have reason to believe that the domain must have been abused in the past.

Over the last 3 to 4 weeks, I have done about anything you can think of to get this site indexed, as I can usually get most new sites indexed in less than a couple days once I get them built out and ready for the search engines. I have never had issues with getting a site indexed up until this point.

Anyway, I went ahead and took the plunge, submitting my site for reconsideration and letting "the Big G" know that I think the site must have some bad history attached to it.

Here's the thing - this is essentially an Adsense site. I went ahead and removed the Adsense ads from the website until it gets approved (although my ad placement and layout is clean and doesn't appear like the more obvious MFA sites you see plastered all over the net).

-----------------------------
Web Designs

martin2020

Back to top Go down